FAQ Zoeken Gebruikerslijst Gebruikersgroepen Profiel Log in om je privéberichten te bekijken Registreren Inloggen

China hopes both countries can resolve their problems

Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen   Reageren    Wie is de mol Online -> De dagboeken
Vorige onderwerp :: Volgende onderwerp  
Auteur Bericht
wieilily

BerichtGeplaatst: 19-11-2018 08:37:55    Onderwerp: China hopes both countries can resolve their problems Reageren met citaat

CAPE TOWN John Franklin-Myers Rams Jersey , Sept. 4 (Xinhua) -- The South African government on Monday refuted claims that foreign nationals in South Africa, and in particular Somalians, are being killed every second day in Cape Town.

"The discourse of Somalian isolation to crime is incorrect," said Jeff Radebe Brian Allen Rams Jersey , Minister in the Presidency and Chairperson of Inter-Governmental Committee on Migration (IGCM).

He was responding to claims by the Somali Community Board of South Africa (SCBSA) that Somalian refugees have become the target of crimes as a result of xenophobia.

Crime affects everyone irrespective of nationality or race, said Radabe.

This type of isolation may foster strong identification within a community and lead to relatively conflictual relations with other groups, he said.

The SCBSA claims that dozens of Somalians have been murdered in South Africa since the beginning of this year, with most of the murders taking place in Khayelitsha Joseph Noteboom Rams Jersey , an impoverished area in Cape Town.

Referring to reports that Somalians are arming themselves in an attempt to protect themselves and their properties, Radebe said firearm owners in South Africa have to be legally licensed and follow the protocols as required by law to obtain a firearm.

South Africa is a country that is governed by the application of the rule of law which applies to all people equally, said Radabe.

"Government calls on Somalians and their respective structures in the country to work with South Africa's established law enforcement agencies to fight crime instead of addressing it through their networks," he said.

The government discourages any attempt by the Somali nationals to cause divisions among community members Rob Havenstein Rams Jersey , Radabe added.

Through the IGCM, the government continues to tirelessly work to avoid any possible clashes between foreign nationals and the local communities, Radebe said.

South Africa has been hit by xenophobic attacks over the past few years, with the most recent spate of violence taking place in February this year Tyler Higbee Rams Jersey , in which dozens of foreign-owned shops and businesses were burned down.

Leaders of BRICS countries pose for group photo before summit

Xi, Putin agree to enhance strategic coordination, appropriately deal with DPRK nuclear test

Xi stresses China-Mexico strategic synergy

Amazing night view of Xiamen, host city for 2017 BRICS Summit

Autumn scenery of Hunhe River in N China's Hohhot

Villagers air harvests in south China

Dew drops seen on plant leaves in east China

Fish Dish Festival celebrated in C China's Hunan

BEIJING Jared Goff Rams Jersey , Sept. 4 (Xinhua) -- China said it hopes the United States and Russia can resolve their rows through dialogue after the United States forced closure of Russian diplomatic missions.

On Saturday, U.S. authorities shut down the Russian Consulate General in San Francisco and the Trade Representation in Washington. Russian representatives were also denied access to the rented premises of the Trade Representation in New York.

As global powers, the United States and Russia shoulder major responsibilities in maintaining world peace, stability and security Samson Ebukam Rams Jersey , Foreign Ministry spokesperson Geng Shuang said at a regular news briefing.

"China hopes both countries can resolve their problems through dialogue on an equal footing and on the basis of compliance with international law and mutual respect," Geng said.

The Vienna Convention on Diplomatic Relations and the Vienna Convention on Consular Relations specify that all countries shall offer convenience to diplomatic missions to perform their functions, the spokesperson said.

Russia on Sunday demanded the United States immediately return the Russian diplomatic facilities seized in the country. The U.S. move was regarded as retaliation for Russia's order that the United States cut its diplomatic staff in Russia by 755 to 455 by Sept. 1.

Enchanting Xiamen ahead of 9th BRICS Summit

Rice in NE China enters harvest season

Salt fields enter into harvest season in China's Liaoning

Schools in China open recently after summer vacation

2017 Red Bull Air Race to be held in Portugal

In pics: papercuttings made by 103-year-old woman

China's Discovery ROV collects samples in western Pacific Ocean

World Robot Conference attracts visitors in Beijing

You know , as a baby boomer John Johnson Rams Jersey , relationships have valley floors and mountain top experiences.
And you want to know how to stay on the "mountain top" all the time.

Right?

Well it may be easier than you think to stay closer to the mountain top. No guarantees, however, about the "very top" though. We will get to that in a moment but first-

Too many of us boomers thought it was all about "the feeling". When the feeling was there we were at peace with ourselves and the world around us.

We discovered a new meaning to the phrase "wedded bliss"

However when the feeling had departed it was a different story.

We thought about searching for a new relationship with the same "feeling".

A happily married boomer of 26 years I did that only to realize it would be the biggest mistake of my life.
Because the not-so-good feeling that had been created, in our floundering relationship Cooper Kupp Rams Jersey , was partly my creation.

I was responsible for it and without fixing the root cause it was going linger in my boomer life like the "knockout stench" which follows me when I step on something, that I shouldn't have, on the sidewalk.

In my search for the root cause I made a new discovery on relationship restoration.

Step one in the discovery was that my life was not ruled by feelings. It was, and still very much is Aaron Donald Rams Jersey , ruled by choices.

Feelings come upon you as a boomer. That you may not be able to stop. However th. Cheap China Jerseys Cheap Jerseys China Wholesale Cheap Jerseys China Free Shipping Cheap NFL Jerseys From China Cheap Soccer Jerseys Cheap NCAA Basketball Jerseys Cheap Soccer Jerseys From China Cheap Replica MLB Jerseys Cheap New NFL Jerseys Cheap Nike NBA Jerseys
Terug naar boven
Profiel bekijken Stuur privébericht
Berichten van afgelopen:   
Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen   Reageren    Wie is de mol Online -> De dagboeken Tijden zijn in GMT + 2 uur
Pagina 1 van 1

Ga naar: