FAQ Zoeken Gebruikerslijst Gebruikersgroepen Profiel Log in om je privéberichten te bekijken Registreren Inloggen

LOVE for this queen it's truly like bubbles

Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen   Reageren    Wie is de mol Online -> De dagboeken
Vorige onderwerp :: Volgende onderwerp  
Auteur Bericht
wieilily

BerichtGeplaatst: 04-12-2018 08:37:03    Onderwerp: LOVE for this queen it's truly like bubbles Reageren met citaat

Recent basketball Hall of Fame inductee Yao Ming met five-time National Football League (NFL) MVP Peyton Manning in Shanghai over the weekend Cheap Nike Air Max Sale Canada , telling Manning in a private meeting he is excited about the prospect of American football coming to China and that he thinks -Chinese fans also feel the same.

While the National Basketball Association (NBA), where Yao spent eight seasons playing center for the Houston Rockets, has typically poured cold -water on the possibility of a regular-season NBA game in China, preferring to conduct preseason tours instead, the NFL looks set to confirm a 2018 regular--season game in China at an owners' meeting next month.

Nothing has yet been made official, but a number of sports websites are speculating that the Los Angeles Rams and the San Francisco 49ers will make the trip Cheap Nike Air Max Womens Canada , with a nine-hour time difference for west coast teams somewhat easier to deal with than the 12-hour gap for those in the American east.

The NFL also has the advantage that games are spaced a week apart, meaning that football players would have more time to recover from a China trip than their basketball counterparts, who play 82 regular-season games per year compared to just 16 in the NFL.

Yao also told Manning that he plans to return to Houston next year for Super Bowl 51. Many Chinese people, Yao said, think the NBA is the biggest league in the US, but he had discovered otherwise during his decade in Houston Cheap Nike Air Max Shoes Canada , speaking of the passion that Texans, in particular, have for football.

But with both sports established in the US, the goal for each is to -continue developing around the world, with -China a key market for each.

While basketball has long been one of the most popular games in China, Yao said the wider sports sector has developed much faster over the past two years Buy Nike Air Max Canada , with people now seamlessly mixing sports, lifestyle and entertainment.

But the question is how far the NFL can ride that wave given that few Chinese youngsters historically have played the sport.

Interestingly, Yao said he thinks the NFL "has so much potential" in China, though added basketball has a significant advantage due to the number of existing courts, citing the lack of a field designated specifically for American football in his hometown Shanghai.

With Manning continuing his trip in Beijing this week, where he will coach some Chinese youngsters Cheap Nike Air Max Canada , he - and the league - will hope that more locals can become addicted to the No.1 sport in America.

Daenerys Targaryen and Khal Drogo are back together! Again!

Emilia Clarke, who plays the Mother of Dragons, posted on her Instagram page on Sunday a photo of her with her arms around Jason Momoa, who played her late Dothraki husband, her sun and stars. Based on their enormous grins, the appearance of a bottle and her curious caption Nike Air Max Canada Free Shipping , it appears the two went out drinking. Now that's what we call an epic deleted scene.

"When life is so good that your sun and stars is in your city...you loose your eyes and gain 5 grins (and gins) where until now they'd only been one... (*grins- there's always more gins)," the British actress wrote. "@prideofgypsies YOU ALWAYS MOTHER OF DRAGONS MAIN MAN #lookoutjonsnowdrogosgotyournumber #happinessishere #hawaiianhakahunkoffunshutsdownlondon."

The actor, who recently married the real love moon of his life, Lisa Bonet, later posted a couple of with Clarke on his own Instagram page.

The two were also joined by his Justice League co-star Gal Gadot. Both the actress, who reprises her role as Wonder Woman Authentic Nike Air Max Canada , and Momoa, who makes his debut as Aquaman, are in London to promote the movie. The DC superhero ensemble film is set for release on November 17.

"Crazy mad insane LOVE for this queen it's truly like bubbles of giggles are in our bellies when we are together," Momoa wrote. "It's a shame we don't get to see each other as much as we would like but when we do I feel like a f—king KHAL love u @emilia_clarke always forever Yer Jalan Atthirari Anni #getreadyhereicome #GOTohana #slaps mahalo @bullchinashope1_ for always taking care of me @cristian.bullinachinashop you make it a home away from home brother. Aloha Drogo."

"And then this happened," he wrote, alongside a photo of him with Clarke and Gadot. "I'm so honored to know these two amazing women queens goddesses @gal_gadot @emilia_clarke Wonder Woman aka amazing mother warrior aka saves my ass all the time in JL And Khalessi aka mother of F—king dragons aka my boo aka moon of my life. Even I have to fanboy out sometimes. #icantbelievetheyloveme #drogodanywonderwoman #boomforeal. Aloha fanboy."

She and Momoa have reunited offscreen several times over the past few years. In 2015 Nike Air Max Canada Online , Clarke posted on Instagram a photo of the two laughing and cuddling.

"Well I guess the sun rises in the west and sets in the east then huh?" she wrote at the time. "Paris fashion week just kicked off....!"

In 2016, Momoa showed his support for his former co-star after HBO aired an episode that showed her character unleashing her wrath upon some bonehead Dothraki who dared to challenge her...and ending up naked.

"Hahahahahahahahahahahhhahaha. I love GOT. Don't f--k with my boo," he wrote on Instagram. "Hahahahahahahahah @emilia_clarke love u Moon of my life ALOHA DROGO."

In an interview with Rolling Stone earlier this year, Clarke said that she first met Momoa in a hotel lobby in Belfast, Northern Ireland.

"I walked in and from the others side of this enormous lobby I hear, 'WIFEY!'" she said. "And this huge Hawaiian man comes bounding over to me Wholesale Nike Air Max Canada , picks me up and genuinely gets me in like a rugby tackle to the floor. It was only when he picked me back up and kinda dusted me off, I was like, 'Who are you?'"

Production on the eighth and final season of Game of Thrones began last month and is set to continue through next summer. In September, Clarke dyed ha. Wholesale Jerseys China Wholesale Jerseys Online Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale Hats Wholesale NFL Hats Wholesale T-Shirts Cheap NBA T-Shirts Wholesale Authentic Soccer Jerseys Cheap Jerseys China Cheap Adidas NHL Jerseys
Terug naar boven
Profiel bekijken Stuur privébericht
Berichten van afgelopen:   
Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen   Reageren    Wie is de mol Online -> De dagboeken Tijden zijn in GMT + 2 uur
Pagina 1 van 1

Ga naar: