FAQ Zoeken Gebruikerslijst Gebruikersgroepen Profiel Log in om je privéberichten te bekijken Registreren Inloggen

Nike Vapormax 2018

Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen   Reageren    Wie is de mol Online -> Regels
Vorige onderwerp :: Volgende onderwerp  
Auteur Bericht
bears123

BerichtGeplaatst: 12-11-2018 03:51:03    Onderwerp: Nike Vapormax 2018 Reageren met citaat

BEIRUT Air Vapormax Blue , Sept. 22 (Xinhua) -- A Syrian woman displaced from the devastated city of Idlib sits crossed-leg at the entrance of her tent in the Qab-Elias region in Lebanon's western Bekaa, with tears pouring down over pictures of her three children.

Amal al-Rifi, 55 from Damascus, told Xinhua "For the fifth time, Eid Al-Adha occurs with hunger and poverty surrounding me Air Vapormax Pink , but this time is worse as I am alone after my children traveled to unknown destinies in Europe."

She added with sorrow "it seems that the situation in Syria is not going to be settled anytime soon which is why my children decided to venture towards Europe in search of a chance to save themselves and me from this misery."

Amal al-Rifi told Xinhua "believe me, we do not celebrate Eid. Our best young men are being killed in the Syrian war. One of my children was killed three years ago by a takfiris' shell, and his twenty year-old brother recently decided to go to Germany after all his survival means in Lebanon had diminished."

She added "he decided about three months ago to leave with a bunch of his friends by sea to Turkey, and I haven't heard anything from him since then," pointing that "I fear he might have drowned or even worse Air Vapormax Platinum , arrested and jailed. All I can do is pray, hoping he can reach Germany."

Al-Rifi said that her son has an advanced degree in computer science "but worked at a poultry farm in Lebanon after our displacement for 200 U.S. dollars per month."

She added "the real cause of our misery is the U.S., with its lofty claims of democracy and peace, when the reality is that it's an aggressive and unjust country."

Also displaced from Damascus, Fares al-Omari Air Vapormax Off White , points to "our main concern during Eid, before and after, is securing the minimum required food and clothing for our children. The Eid coincides with the beginning of the winter season, and we must consider securing our heating fuel and fortifying our tents to withstand nature's ravages."

He added "For us, Eid ushers heartache and we remember martyrs and victims Air Vapormax White , destruction and murder scenes in Syria unlike any the world has ever seen."

Al-Omari stressed "We ache for Syria and the world which claims to be civilized is both treacherous and spiteful. It burned and destroyed our country, and we were besieged by colonial countries who withheld aid from us."

He concluded "Eid is insignificant without a solution for Syria and our message to the world is stop conspiring against us and have mercy on the Syrian people since they have just as much right to safe living as you."

At the Bar-Elias camp for refugees, displaced Leila Abdel-Ghafour said she bought candies worth 2 USD to present to her children as Eid gifts.

She stressed to Xinhua "the economic situation is very tight, and men cannot find jobs easily, so we live on the aid provided by the United Nations Higher Commission for Refugees (UNHCR) which is decreasing on a monthly basis."

Abdel-Ghafour adds temperamentally "where is the Arab oil money? They abandoned us and sold us to the US and its allies."

In south Lebanon's Marjeyoun refugee camp Air Vapormax Black , inhabited mostly by those displaced from the devastated city of Idlib, Mansou Abou al-Ghoraiby told Xinhua "we were informed that 70 to 100 people from our city were killed by the takfiris. Most were executed."

Al-Ghoraiby adds "this is the US's Eid gift to us. We urge the International Community and sympathetic countries to stand by Syria and its people until the aggressors are defeated."

Eid, or Bayram, is celebrated by Muslims worldwide and is distinguished by the HAJJ ritual performed in the Holy City of Mecca in Saudi Arabia and it involves a sacrificial banquet.

Muslims traditionally purchase new clothes for their children and visit tombs of their departed beloved ones, spending the rest of the day gathered around food prepared by the elders.

Another tradition is to prepare homemade cookies.

According to the UNHCR Air Vapormax Flyknit , Lebanon is hosting over 1.2 million mostly Muslim Syrian refugees.

Like it or maybe not, the “Depression of 2008” has caused tens of millions of persons in the US of US to reduce the quantity of money that every single one of them outlay every single one month, to remain healthful and alive. Regardless of their supreme efforts millions of people in our community must seek help from others, just to remain healthful and alive.

Keep in mind that people who gain less than 1 dollar,000.00 each month are considered to be living beneath the scarcity level. So Air Vapormax , persons who’ve lost their work and obtain joblessness compensation are now living the life or perhaps a truly poor person who wants nothing more than a job and the occasion to rise over the level of destitution.

In any happening, those that can’t work or maybe those who are seeking employment might receive economical assistance from an organized charity, for instance the Salvation Military, the United Way andor lots of the secretly operated organization who provide economical aid, no cost Nike Vapormax 2018 , to individuals who are truly in need of such help.

Believe it or maybe not, somebody in the County or State in which such a poor individual lives could supply info, in regard to where and how those charitable agencies might be contacted. So too, for those of you who don’t know, many religious corporations and the church buildings in which they worship have food pantries where the hungry might receive free meal.

In some cases Nike Vapormax Blue , the County andor State in addition provide free or maybe low cost health look after individuals that can’t do to pay for health care. The same is true for persons who have a terminal illness. Those shortly to be going to the Hereafter can get free care within their home or maybe in a hospice facility.

Such hospice care is funded in part by the State, County and personal donations. Then again, those that have no outl. Cheap Jerseys From China Wholesale Jerseys Cheap Retro Jerseys Cheap Jerseys From China Cheap Authentic Jerseys Cheap Jerseys China Free Shipping Cheap Adidas NHL Jerseys Cheap Football Jerseys Cheap Baseball Jerseys Cheap College Hockey Jerseys
Terug naar boven
Profiel bekijken Stuur privébericht
Berichten van afgelopen:   
Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen   Reageren    Wie is de mol Online -> Regels Tijden zijn in GMT + 2 uur
Pagina 1 van 1

Ga naar: