FAQ Zoeken Gebruikerslijst Gebruikersgroepen Profiel Log in om je privéberichten te bekijken Registreren Inloggen

The Tivo Converter to LG Smart TV Via USB

Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen   Reageren    Wie is de mol Online -> Voorgaande spelen
Vorige onderwerp :: Volgende onderwerp  
Auteur Bericht
PavSoft888

BerichtGeplaatst: 15-10-2018 10:43:50    Onderwerp: The Tivo Converter to LG Smart TV Via USB Reageren met citaat

Summary: The following article will explain the reason as well as provide an easy solution to successfully play all kinds of  Tivo video formats on LG Smart TV.

Why LG TV Won't Play Video Files?

Though LG Smart TV announced to play MKV, MPEG-1, MPEG2, MPEG-4, DivX, Xvid video files via USB drive or network; sometimes we still encounter cannot play those kind of video files on LG OLED/4K/3D/LED/LCD TV. Let alone to play LG Smart TV unsupported video format like WMV, FLV, Tivo, VOB, MOV, ASF, WTV, MXF, MTS, AVCHD, RMVB, WebM, OGV and etc. That's because one video format are composed of diversified codecs, taking MP4 format as an example, MP4 format includes codecs like Divx, Xvid, H.264, H.265, MPEG4, VP6, etc, but only videos in MP4 format with H.264 are supported by most LG TV, so are AVCHD, MKV, AVI or WMV formats.

Cannot Play Video Files on LG TV Situations:

I am trying to play a WMV video on a LG TV using the Connect SDK 1.4.1. When trying to play one of our own WMV videos the first time, we receive no response from the Connect SDK, nor do we see the video play on the TV.

I wanted to play a MP4 movie in my LG tv using USB but we can not see the video? why?

I have downloaded some TV series in .mkv format to my hard drive, but when I put them on my LG TV it won't play them.

My LG TV does not support all my AVI files? I can play some of my AVI on LG TV, while cannot play others of my AVI files.

I can see the VOB files in LG TV, but when I try to play them I get a message telling that the file format is not supported.

How play my downloaded .flv files on LG TV play from an external hard drive?

How to enable LG TV play Tivo, TS, MTS, MXF and more video recordings?

I've downloaded a captain philips video file and got it to play on the USB but it doesn't have subtitles, however when I put the usb in the TV it doesn't work, I've tried pressing the Subtitle button on the TV but that won't work either? It's an LG LED TV, probably about 6 years old.

How to Transfer Tivo files to LG Smart TV via USB?

To convert TiVo to LG Smart TV, you may need the help of the third software called Pavtube Video Converter Ultimate, which you can look as the best Tivo to LG Smart TV converter to help us output the issues by converting Tivo to LG Smart TV supported formats for nice playing. It also supports working in converting MOV, MP4, MKV, VOB, MTS etc to LG TV for watching without any problems. Not only for LG TV, but also for other TV like Samsung Smart TV, Sony Smart TV, Panasonic Smart TV, Sharp Smart TV, Android Smart TV etc. 

Free download and install

Other Download:
- Pavtube old official address: http://www.pavtube.cn/blu-ray-video-converter-ultimate/
-http://download.foxreal.com/
- Cnet Download: http://download.cnet.com/Pavtube-Video-Converter-Ultimate/3000-2194_4-75938564.html 

Step 1. Import Tivo videos

Click "Add video" button to add videos files whatever it is in AVCHD, MP4, MKV, AVI or WMV etc to the LG Smart TV Video Converter. Or you can simply choose to drag-and-drop your local videos onto the program. (Note: batch conversion is supported, so you can load more than one file to save time.)

Step 2. Click the "Format" drop-down button to select LG Smart TV more compatible video. You can easily choose a decent profile “LG Smart TV (*.mp4)” from TVs profile list.

Tip: Before start the Tivo conversion for LG Smart TV, you can click the Settings icon and adjust the video bitrate, codec, frame rate, audio sample rate, etc parameters. You can also click Edit to crop the source video so as to get the part you want and get rid of some black bars or even trim the ads part off.

3. Convert Tivo to a LG Smart TV supported format by clicking the Convert button at the bottom-right corner of the main window. This Tivo to LG Smart TV Converter is highly efficient and it will finish the video conversion in minutes.

After conversion, click Open to get the converted videos and then transfer the Tivo to LG Smart TV via USB. Now you can play Tivo movies on LG Smart TV with ease.

Read More:

Stream ISO Files to LG TV | Stream Blu-ray/DVD to LG TV via Plex App

Play Video on LG Ultra 4K TV |Play All MP4 Videos on LG C7 OLED TV

Play H.265 on LG TV Play MKV on LG TV | Play All 4K Videos on LG C7 OLED TV

Copy Videos to WD My Book Series for LG Smart TV | Play AVI on LG Smart TV

Can H.265 videos be playable on LG/Samsung/Philip TV? | Play MP4 Video on Samsung TV

Play MP4 Files on Philips TV from USB Drive | How to Play Any MP4 Files on Apple TV 4K?

Play MP4 Files on Vizio TV from USB  | Play MP4 on Panasonic Viera TV from USB

Src: http://movie-tips-review.blogspot.com/2016/08/tivo-to-lg-tv.html
Terug naar boven
Profiel bekijken Stuur privébericht
Berichten van afgelopen:   
Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen   Reageren    Wie is de mol Online -> Voorgaande spelen Tijden zijn in GMT + 2 uur
Pagina 1 van 1

Ga naar: