FAQ Zoeken Gebruikerslijst Gebruikersgroepen Profiel Log in om je privéberichten te bekijken Registreren Inloggen

]Air Max 2017 Sale

Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen   Reageren    Wie is de mol Online -> Regels
Vorige onderwerp :: Volgende onderwerp  
Auteur Bericht
bears123

BerichtGeplaatst: 11-10-2018 04:37:55    Onderwerp: ]Air Max 2017 Sale Reageren met citaat

GENEVA Air Max 90 Sale Clearance , Sept. 27 (Xinhua) -- Zurich airport, the largest inSwitzerland, launched an automated biometric passport controlsystem on Wednesday to meet an ever increasing capacity demands andkeep queues moving at immigration checks.

The automated border control system was the centerpiece of arecent expansion and revamp of Switzerland's largest airport worth8 million Swiss francs (about 8.2 million U.S. dollars).

Now all passengers over the age of 18 with biometric passportsof either Switzerland or countries belonging to the European Unionor European Economic Area can choose to use the face scannersrather than present their passports to immigration control officerswhen arriving from outside the Schengen zone.

The whole system takes about ten to 20 seconds for eachpassenger, which is important for Zurich airport that served arecord of 27.7 million passengers last year. The system measuresthe distances between people's eyes, mouth and other facialfeatures, giving a unique reading for each individual. This datawould then provide officials with a means of identifying people andthus detect terrorists or other criminals.

However Air Max Sale Clearance , to ease data protection concerns, Zurich police saidit's currently a voluntary process and that all scanning data ofthe passengers are deleted instead of being saved, in a bid to makesure that the system complies with Swiss data protection laws.

Similar systems are already in use at several airports,including Amsterdam. The one at Zurich airport will undergo a trialtest for several months before going permanent or that if morescanners are needed to complement the initial eight that have beeninstalled. Enditem

AMIENS, April 26 (Xinhua) -- French presidential candidate Emmanuel Macron's expected Wednesday trip to Amiens, his birthplace in the north of France where a Whirlpool factory is threatened with closure Nike Air Max 2017 Sale , was skewed by a surprise visit of his rival for the French presidency Marine Le Pen.

She met with workers in the parking lot, setting up a duel of images between the two candidates for the presidential election on May 7.

The tension has risen a notch in the campaign between the two rounds of voting. The candidate for the extreme-right traveled Wednesday to the Whirlpool site in Amiens while, a few kilometers away, Macron spoke, as planned, with union delegates from the enterprise.

Three months ago Nike Air Max 2018 Sale , the U.S. electric appliances group announced that it would relocate production from the site in Amiens to Poland in June 2018 and close the clothes-dryer factory which employs close to 290 people. Some 60 employees have been on strike since Monday, even as this region of northern France has struck by numerous industrial site closures.

"I am here at the sides of the employees, in the parking lot, not in the restaurants of Amiens," said Le Pen, who defended herself against having made a "publicity coup."

"I am here in my place Nike Air Max 90 Sale , exactly here where I must be, among the employees of Whirlpool who resist this savage globalization, this shameful economic model," she insisted, "I am not in the process of eating with a few representatives who in reality represent only themselves."

Le Pen had herself photographed alongside the workers, taking selfies during the brief half-hour that her visit lasted. She promised that if she was elected Nike Air Max Sale , the Whirlpool factory would not close.

Whirlpool management quickly criticized, in a written statement, "the politicalization of an industrial case."

Macron responded by saying he would meet with workers of the company in the afternoon. "Le Pen has come to Amiens because I was coming. Welcome to her. But Le Pen has not understood how the country functions and we have definitively not the same ambition, nor the same project," he said.

He added: "I want everyone to take into account that Le Pen's thinking fixes nothing in the situation of Whirlpool, which needs to find a buyer."

Macron as he arrived on site was welcomed by whistling and shouting Air Max 2017 Sale , sometimes booed and amid cries of "Marine President." The former minister of the economy was shouted at by workers reproaching him for being the "candidate of globalization."

Despite the initial chaos, Macron was finally able to speak with a group of workers in the parking lot of the factory. "I am not promising the earth, I don't make untenable promises. I will not tell you that I will nationalize Whirlpool. That would not resolve your problem," he said.

Since the announcement of the first round results on Sunday, Macron, 39 Air Max 2018 Sale , has been judged "too triumphant," attracting even a warning from President Fancois Hollande.

The founder of the En Marche movement is scheduled to hold a meeting Wednesday night in Arras, in the north of France.

China launches second aircraft carrier

Chinese scientists embark on deep-sea mission in South China Sea

Electric airport shuttle bus tested in north China

People hold rice transplanting ceremony in SW China

China's passenger aircraft C919 passes fourth high-speed taxiing test

China's first cargo spacecraft successfully docks with space lab

Pigeon pair giant panda cubs named "Ban Ban", "Yue Yue"

Graphics shows launch procedure of China's first cargo spacecraft Tianzhou-1

The ivory artifacts which are going to be destroyed in the Ivory Crush event are displayed at Central Park in New York, the United States, on Aug. 3 Air Max 90 Sale , 2017. Nearly two tons of ivory artifacts crafted from the tusks of about 100 slaughtered elephants were destroyed by a rock crusher in New York City's Central Park on Thursday. The event, jointly organized by the Wildlife Conservation Society (WCS) and the New York State Department of Environmental Conservation, is designed to show New York's resolution to smash illegal ivory trade. (XinhuaLi Xueyao)

NEW YORK, Aug. 3 (Xinhua) -. Wholesale Jerseys From China Wholesale NBA Jerseys China Wholesale MLB Jerseys From China Wholesale College Jerseys Cheap Soccer Jerseys Free Shipping Adidas NHL Jerseys China Baseball Jerseys China New NHL Jerseys From China Authentic Jerseys Cheap Football Jerseys Wholesale
Terug naar boven
Profiel bekijken Stuur privébericht
Berichten van afgelopen:   
Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen   Reageren    Wie is de mol Online -> Regels Tijden zijn in GMT + 2 uur
Pagina 1 van 1

Ga naar: