FAQ Zoeken Gebruikerslijst Gebruikersgroepen Profiel Log in om je privéberichten te bekijken Registreren Inloggen

How to play DVD on Samsung Smart TV?

Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen   Reageren    Wie is de mol Online -> Voorgaande spelen
Vorige onderwerp :: Volgende onderwerp  
Auteur Bericht
PavSoft888

BerichtGeplaatst: 11-07-2018 10:56:09    Onderwerp: How to play DVD on Samsung Smart TV? Reageren met citaat

A brief guide assist you to find a top DVD Ripper for connecting and playing your DVD movies on Samsung Smart TV smoothly.

To take the cinema home, Samsung Smart TV is a great option which aims to integrate standard TV with apps and Internet content in one simple device. You may used to watch DVDs on Windows/Mac computer with DVD players, or rent DVD movies online. But for me, the coolest thing is to enjoy my DVD collections on my Samsung Smart TV.

Surely, it’s not necessary to purposely buy a DVD Player just for watching DVDs on Samsung Smart TV, we can make all this happen with the aid of a top DVD Ripper. Pavtube DVDAid is such a magic tool to help you roll off your DVD protection and rip DVD to best MP4 for playback on Smart TV with perfect aspect ratio and best A/V quality.

Mac version is available here; well support Mac Mavericks: Pavtube DVDAid for Mac.

How to connect and watch DVDs on Samsung Smart TV?

Step 1. Run Best DVD to Smart TV Converter and import DVD disc.

Click "Load disc" icon to load DVD disc from ROM, or DVD folder, ISO images files. 

I also noticed if you have an ISO file to import, it will recognize the ISO automatically with no need to run virtual driver and mount ISO files firstly. Good design.

Step 2. Choose format.

Click“Format” drop-down list and choose "Common Video >H.264 Video(*.mp4)"; it's the most widely used format which will be supported by your Samsung Smart TV.

Step 3. Adjustvideo specs or change aspect ratio (Optional)

If you are not satisfied with default specs, then click "Settings" to enter Profiles Settings windows; here you can customize video frame rate, bitrate,size and other settings freely.

If you want to trim, crop, editaudio/subtitles or adjust aspect ratio, click the pencil-like icon and switchto "Crop" tab. Choose Advanced mode, lock the "Keep Ratio" and you can free change aspect ratio.Usually it will be set to "Original"; it would be ok to playback on Samsung Smart TV, or you can change it to 16:9.

Step 4. Start conversion.

Click the big red "Convert" to start converting your DVDs to H.264 MP4. 

After the conversion, click "Open output folder" to quick locate converted files;  transfer the files to the USB drive then plug the drive in the Samsung TV.

Samsung Smart TV comes with three USB ports, wired and wireless Internet access and ability to play back every single video file I've thrown at it to date from an external hard drive: mkv (Matroska), avi, mp4 are supported. It is so easy to stream the DVD disc from PC to Samsung Smart TV for enjoying with my family!

More Related guides:

Play AVI on Samsung TV | Rip 3D Blu-ray to 3D SBS MP4 for Samsung 3D TV

Play H.265 on Samsung TV | Stream Video_TS to Samsung LCD Smart TV via Plex

Stream ISO to Samsung TV | Play Blu-ray on Smart TV without a Blu-ray Player

Play 3D ISO on Samsung 3D TV | Stream DVD to Samsung TV Via Kodi on NAS

Play 4K Videos on Samsung 4K TV | Samsung TV Video Audio Formats Supported

Watch Tivo Files on Samsung TV | Lossless Backup BD/DVD to to Samsung Smart TV

Src: http://movie-tips-review.blogspot.com/2014/05/connect-and-play-dvd-on-smart-tv.html
Terug naar boven
Profiel bekijken Stuur privébericht
Berichten van afgelopen:   
Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen   Reageren    Wie is de mol Online -> Voorgaande spelen Tijden zijn in GMT + 2 uur
Pagina 1 van 1

Ga naar: