Geregistreerd op: 21 Jun 2018
|Geplaatst: 04-07-2018 03:19:55 Onderwerp: Cheap Clayton Fejedelem Jersey
|SOCHI Cheap Ryan Hewitt Jersey , Feb. 23 (Xinhua) -- Austrian cross-country skier Johannes Duerr has been thrown out of the Sochi Winter Olympics after testing positive for EPO, in the fifth doping case of the Olympics.
"It is a black day for us," Austrian Olympic Committee President Karl Stoss said at a news conference on Sunday.
Duer tested positive on Feb. 16 in Austria where he had returned for training after finishing eighth in the men's skiathlon on Feb. 9. He had been scheduled to compete in the 50-kilometer mass start on Sunday.
It was announced early Sunday that Latvian ice hockey player
Vitalijs Pavlovs has tested positive for the banned substance
methylhexanamine and been kicked out of the Games.
The three other cases involved Ukrainian cross-country skier Marina Lisogor Cheap Russell Bodine Jersey , German biathlete Evi Sachenbacher-Stehle and Italian bobsledder William Frullani.
Doping in previous Winter Olympics:
Cross-country skier Kornelia Marek of Poland tested for EPO. Thirty other athletes were caught positive in the tests ahead of the Olympics.
Russian biathlete Olga Pyleva tested for cardephone. Wolfgang Rottmann, Wolfgang Perner, Martin Tauber Cheap Pat Sims Jersey , Juergen Pinter, Johannes Eder and Roland Diethart were kicked out of the games after blood doping instruments were found in the Austrian cross-country ski and biathlon teams.
Salt Lake City 2002
Cross-country skiers Johann Muehlegg of Spain, Larisa Lazutina and Olga Danilova Cheap Michael Johnson Jersey , both of Russia, all tested for the blood doping substance NESP. British alpine skier Alain Baxter tested for methamphetamine and a Belarussian ice hockey player was caught for nandrolone.
Austrian cross-country skiers Marc Mayer and Achim Walcher were disqualified after the games when blood doping instruments were found found in their rooms.
Snowboarder Ross Rebagliati of Canada tested for marijuana but kept his snowboard gold because marijuana was not fully forbidden.
Polish ice hockey player Jaroslav Morawiecki tested for testosterone.
Mongolian cross-country skier Batsuch Purewjal tested for methadone.
Soviet cross-country skier Galina Kulakova tested for ephedrine, Czechoslovakia ice hockey player Frantisek Pospisil for codeine.
German ice hockey player Alois Schloder tested for ephedrine.
There are two types of fan noise problems — those that we anticipate from our sound ratings and those emanating from some abnormal condition in the fan. Some of the more common sources of abnormal or unanticipated noise are:
1) Fan wheel unbalance.
2) Resonance of fan or attached components.
3) Rotating components rubbing on stationary parts.
4) Failing Cheap Darqueze Dennard Jersey , misaligned, or contaminated bearings (on the fan or on the motor).
5) Air leakage. This can allow sound leakage and also generate a whistle-type noise.
6) Belts slipping.
7) Coupling misalignment.
Motor noise, especially with improper power supply. Inverter drives may increase motor noise at certain speeds.
9) Air turbulence.
10) Operation in surge.
11) Loose components.
12) High velocity air blowing over fixed components which are not part of the fan.
The phenomena of both sound and vibration are very similar and related. The term “sound” is used for air or other gas while “vibration” is used for a similar disturbance of motion in a solid. The sound pressure disturbance impacting on a solid can impart a vibration while the vibration of a solid can result in sound. Some prefer to call the concept of vibration which results in sound “structure borne noise.”
The other class of noise problems are those we have anticipated because of normal fan sound ratings. Some cures for these problems are:
- Select a different fan. Computerized selection routines allow us to examine many fan types looking for the quietest. Use a custom fan design Cheap Brandon LaFell Jersey , if required.
- Relocate the fan to where sound is not a problem.
- Vibration isolation and flexible connectors on the inlet and discharge will reduce structure-borne noise.
- Insulate or acoustically enclose the fan housing if housing radiated noise is a problem.
- Add silencers or duct lining to inlet and or discharge to reduce sound in these directions. However, a silencer on the outlet does not reduce the housing radiated noise or inlet noise; and an inlet silencer does not affect the housing radiated andor outlet noise.
- Look for ways to reduce system resistance since sound output is proportional to fan static pressure.
One final tip which can help to avoid noise problems is to select lower RPM fans. Fans exceeding 3000 RPM are much more likely to tune in to an attached structure resulting in structure borne noise. Structure borne noise easily propagates an entire system and can become a problem at many locations. Also, people tend to become more annoyed with higher frequencies than with lower Cheap Clayton Fejedelem Jersey , increasing the likelihood of a noise problem.
Recently, several changes are developing in the technology of fan noise. Some of these are:
1. The latest codes define testing for fan inlet noise, fan outlet noise Cheap Trey Hopkins Jersey , and noise radiating from the housing (or casing). The inlet noise can no longer be assumed to apply to the outlet and vice-versa.
2. A new test code which uses sound intensity is near adaption. In theory, integrating a series of measured sound intensities over an enclosed area yields the sound power directly.
3. Sound criteria is playing an ever more important role in the selection process. Many fans are insulated for sound or use other sound reduction apparatus.
4. Active noise cancellation continues to be difficult to apply to most fan installations. If it. Olivier Giroud France Jersey Phil Jagielka England Jersey Marko Rog Croatia Jersey Radamel Falcao Colombia Jersey Rodrigo Caio Brazil Jersey Thibaut Courtois Belgium Jersey Martin Silva Uruguay Jersey Shani Tarashaj Switzerland Jersey Nicklas Barkroth Sweden Jersey Wholesale Tigers Jerseys