FAQ Zoeken Gebruikerslijst Gebruikersgroepen Profiel Log in om je privéberichten te bekijken Registreren Inloggen

Why does my Samsung Smart TV H6400 not play .mkv files?

Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen   Reageren    Wie is de mol Online -> Voorgaande spelen
Vorige onderwerp :: Volgende onderwerp  
Auteur Bericht
PavSoft888

BerichtGeplaatst: 06-06-2018 11:03:47    Onderwerp: Why does my Samsung Smart TV H6400 not play .mkv files? Reageren met citaat

Q: Why does my Samsung Smart TV H6400 not play .mkv files?

"I have been downloaded lots of MKV files from  Nominations Movies on Youtube. Recently, I bought a Samsung H6400 TV and I would like to share them with friends. But, My new TV can't open .mkv video source? My friends recommend me to update my TV firmware but it’s still cannot work. Why that happens? Any good suggestion?"; 

As far as we know, an MKV is just a container format, holding video, audio, image or subtitle files in it. The video and audio files in different MKV files can be encoded with different codecs. For example, an MKV file with DTS audio can't be rendered on Samsung Smart TV H6400. That's why your Samsung TV refuse to play some thest MKV files with an unhelpful audio codec error message displaying right on your screen. 

To solve Samsung TV MKV playback issues, the best bet is to convert MKV to Samsung Smart TV more compatible video format. Along with some help from third-party program like Pavtube Video Converter Ultimate . 

What Pavtube Video Converter Ultimate can do for you?

- Convert any video format to MP4 for Samsung Smart TV H6400, MKV/AVI/WMV/MOV are included.
- Convert 2D video to 3D in Anaglyph, Side by Side, and Top and Bottom.
- Trim, crop, watermark video and adjust video effect.
- Add *.srt, *.ass, and *.ssa subtitle files to your movies.
- Supported Samsung/Sony/Panasonic/LG/Vizio 4K TV and so on. 

Other Download:

- Pavtube old official address: http://www.pavtube.cn/blu-ray-video-converter-ultimate/
- Cnet Download: http://download.cnet.com/Pavtube-Video-Converter-Ultimate/3000-2194_4-75938564.html

You just need to choose the among the optimized presets for Samsung TV and this program will do the rest for you. A while later, the video conversion will be finished and you'll be able to watch the awesome media content on Samsung Smart TV H6400 without having to compromise on the quality. Just follow this step-by-step article, we will show you how to convert Oscar MKV files to compatible formats for Samsung Smart TV by using this wonderful Samsung TV Converter. 

Step A: Import MKV files which Samsung Smart TV H6400 fails to play

Drag & drop MKV files to the program directly. Or go to the "File" menu, choose "Add Video" to locate the MKV files you want to add. You can add several files to do batch conversion. 

Step B: Set Samsung Smart TV support video format

Select Format > TVs > Samsung TV, select Samsung TV as the output format, this critical step is so simple without any thinking. Learn>> Samsung Smart TV Supported Video Formats.

Step C: Convert MKV to Smart TV H6400

Click the “Convert” button at the bottom-right corner of the interface to convert the Oscar MKV file to your Samsung TV. This Video Converter will finish the MKV to Samsung TV conversion in just a few minutes. After conversion, you can transfer all the output files to a USB drive and then play them on Smart TV H6400 via a USB cable. 

It becomes that easy to solve Samsung TV MKV playback issues with the above step by step guide. You'll never have to worry about the following Samsung TV play MKV troubleshootings: 

Q: My Samsung won’t play MKV files, I’ve tried using many ways to solve this problem but still can not work it out.
Q: I had a MKV file that was 1920x1080. I get an error saying the file can't be played, if these files are in MKV format. How to deal with this problem?
Q: I have a Samsung TV connected to my home network, I want to play MKV files on it, However, Samsung said it didn't support it. I've tried changing the extension of the files from MKV to MP4 or AVI, but this doesn't work. 
Q: I’m trying to play MKV files on TV via USB stick, but some play video only without audio .
Q: I have purchased a Samsung Smart TV (UA46D6600) last month, and I met a problem when streaming MKV files. Normal AVI streams fine but the TV reports that the MKV file type is unsupported.
Q: I could really need some expert assistance. My TV refuses to play MKV files, displaying an unhelpful codes error message.

Read More:

Play AVI on Samsung TV | Rip 3D Blu-ray to 3D SBS MP4 for Samsung 3D TV

Play H.265 on Samsung TV | Stream Video_TS to Samsung LCD Smart TV via Plex

Stream ISO to Samsung TV | Play Blu-ray on Smart TV without a Blu-ray Player

Play 3D ISO on Samsung 3D TV | Stream DVD to Samsung TV Via Kodi on NAS

Play 4K Videos on Samsung 4K TV | Samsung TV Video Audio Formats Supported

Watch Tivo Files on Samsung TV | Lossless Backup BD/DVD to to Samsung Smart TV

Src: http://samsung-galaxy-video-converter.blogspot.com/2016/02/play-oscar-mkv-on-samsung-smart-tv-h6400.html
Terug naar boven
Profiel bekijken Stuur privébericht
Berichten van afgelopen:   
Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen   Reageren    Wie is de mol Online -> Voorgaande spelen Tijden zijn in GMT + 2 uur
Pagina 1 van 1

Ga naar: