FAQ Zoeken Gebruikerslijst Gebruikersgroepen Profiel Log in om je privéberichten te bekijken Registreren Inloggen

Make MKV, AVI, MP4 Watchable via Chromecast on TV

Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen   Reageren    Wie is de mol Online -> Voorgaande spelen
Vorige onderwerp :: Volgende onderwerp  
Auteur Bericht
PavSoft888

BerichtGeplaatst: 11-04-2018 10:59:58    Onderwerp: Make MKV, AVI, MP4 Watchable via Chromecast on TV Reageren met citaat

I just like lying in the bed then control what to watch on my TV through a smartphone. Although a remote control also can realize it, what if my desired movies are some local media? Remote control can’t control my Chromecast, can it? Badly, some of my local movies can’t be streamed via my Chromecast. I search to death on Google and finally get the reason and solution. 

About Chromecast supported format 

Chromecast has limitation in the input formats. Only video containers MP4 and WebM encoded with Video codecs H.264 High Profile Level 4.1, 4.2 and 5, VP8 and audio codecs HE-AAC, LC-AAC, CELT/Opus, MP3, Vorbis are compatible with Chromecast. 

However, I have many video with MKV in H.265, AVI, MOV, WMV, etc in my local movie collection. That’s why I encountered playback issues when cast local media to TV via my cell phone. 

How to Chromecast MKV, AVI, MP4, FLV, WMV, MPG, MOV to TV from Smartphone smoothly? 

I have no other idea unless making my MKV, AVI, MP4, FLV, WMV, MPG, MOV, etc video to Chromecast supported format. Fortunately, I have a Pavtube Video Converter Ultimate bought myself as a Christmas gift in Pavtube Facebook

It can convert almost all kinds of video files like MP4, WebM, MKV, AVI, FLV, WMV, MPG, MOV, OGV, WTV, 3GP, 3G2, 3GPP, 3GPP2, MPEG-4, MJPEG, MJPG, H.263, H.264, RM, M4V, QT, DAT, 720p/1080p AVCHD, MTS, M2TS, M2T, TS, TOD, MOD, etc to Chromecast fomats. 

What’s more, this Pavtube Chromecast Video Converter also has the feature of converting AIFF, WAV, M4A, Apple Lossless, AC3, AAC, 3GA, WMA, CAF, DTS, APE, VOC, AMR, QCP, MP2, M4R, and more to Chromecast supported audio format. 

Free download and install 

Other Download: 
- Pavtube old official address: http://www.pavtube.cn/blu-ray-video-converter-ultimate/ 
- Cnet Download: http://download.cnet.com/Pavtube-Video-Converter-Ultimate/3000-2194_4-75938564.html 

Step 1: Add source video 

Simply drag and drop local media you want to send to Chromecast to the software (Mac version). Or click “File” button of the program to open files soon. It supports batch conversion so I add 4 movies at a time to convert. 

Step 2: Choose Chromecast output format 

Click on the drop down menu of the Format, select “HD Video > H.264 HD Video(*.mp4)” or “Common Video” > “H.264 High Profile Video(*.mp4)” as the target format. It fits on Chromecast for playback. 

Step 3 Convert to Chromecast format 

At the end, go back to the main interface to click the ‘Convert’ button, without waiting for a long time, you can get the output result. 

Chromecast smartphones screen to your TV 

1 Install Chromecast app for your Android device. 
2 Open the Chromecast app and click Cast Screen button. 
3 Go to media player and play any video from your device. 

It is really amazing, i think, that I can freely switch any video I want to watch on the wide scree and I needn’t move my body. Of course, Pavtube Video Converter Ultimate makes my media playback much easier. 

More:

Play Blu-ray DVD Via Chromecast 2 | Stream DVD to TV via Chromecast Ultra 

Play DVD on Gear VR Casting with Chromecast | Stream ISO Files with Chromecast to TV 

Chromecast Supported File Formats | Best Way to Stream AC3 via Chromecast to TV 

Stream Tivo Recordings to TV via Chromecast | Casting My cloud video files to Chromecast 

Playback 4K HEVC files on Chromecast Ultra | Cast iTunes to Chromecast to Watch on Smart TV 

Stream Blu-ray/DVD Collection to Amazon Fire TV | Play H.265 with Chromecast Ultra 

How to Cast MKV files to Chromecast? | 2 Methods to Play AVI Video in Chromecast 

Src: http://best-tablet-converter.com/2015/12/24/chromecast-mkv-avi-wmv-to-tv-from-smartphone/
Terug naar boven
Profiel bekijken Stuur privébericht
Berichten van afgelopen:   
Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen   Reageren    Wie is de mol Online -> Voorgaande spelen Tijden zijn in GMT + 2 uur
Pagina 1 van 1

Ga naar: