FAQ Zoeken Gebruikerslijst Gebruikersgroepen Profiel Log in om je privéberichten te bekijken Registreren Inloggen

Rip Blu-ray/DVD to NAS Server

Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen   Reageren    Wie is de mol Online -> Voorgaande spelen
Vorige onderwerp :: Volgende onderwerp  
Auteur Bericht
PavSoft888

BerichtGeplaatst: 03-02-2018 11:12:27    Onderwerp: Rip Blu-ray/DVD to NAS Server Reageren met citaat

This article will show you an easy and effective way to rip Blu-ray/DVD movie to multi-track MP4 format for NAS server so you can switch to the desired language during playback on your devices. 

Now I have a large stack of DVD’s and Blu-ray movies. I would like to store the discs in a disc binder and copy the movies to my NAS for streaming. Then I can easily get these disc playable on my Samsung Galaxy Note 5,HP Windows 8 Laptop and Samsung TV. Besides, I want to keep the multi-tracks of the movies, then I can enjoy it with any language by switching to the desired one. How to get it done? 

To freely stream the Blu-ray/DVD movies from NAS server for watching without time limitantion with multiple languages on portable devices, you'd better backup them to NAS compatible format with multi-track format. Since Blu-ray/DVD movies often carried with more copyright protection including region code, AACS, BD+, etc, in that case, ripping Blu-ray to MP4 container format with multiple audio tracks and subtitles included is a wonderful idea for you. 

To achieve this goal, Pavtube ByteCopy is perfect for you. Ease of use and Very Intuitive UI and a large variety of encoding options. It can not only backup Blu-ray/DVD to mp4 format in multi-track, but also convert BD/DVD to any video format you like. For Mac users, you can turn to Pavtube ByteCopy for Mac

Free Download and trail: 

Other Download: 

- Pavtube old official address: http://www.pavtube.cn/bytecopy/ 
- Cnet Download: http://download.cnet.com/Pavtube-ByteCopy/3000-7970_4-76158512.html 

Good News! Pavtube ByteCopy Upgraded to v4.9.2.0 Support decrypt latest Blu-ray AACS MKB v63 protection.

Now let me show you how to backup Blu-ray/DVD to Multi-track MP4 format for NAS server in 3 steps. 

1. Import Blu-ray/DVD to Pavtube ByteCopy. 

Click "Load file" icon on the top left to load the Blu-ray/DVD disc. Pavtube programs support batch conversion and you can merge into one file for output. If you have large collections of BD/DVD, it will be your first choice. 

2. Choose Multi-track mp4 format for NAS server with multiple audio tracks. 

If you want to watch your Blu-ray/DVD movies with multi-tracks, click the "Format" bar and choose the "Multi-track MP4(*.mp4)" format under "Multi-track Video" option which is designed for keeping multiple audio tracks. 

Tips: 

a. If you want to convert Blu-ray/DVD to other video formats or portable devices, just choose the video format you need or select portable devices in the dropdown list. 

b. Click on "Settings", you can extract more than one audio track from source Blu-ray/DVD movies in saved MP4 files. And you are allowed to remove unwanted audio track by unchecking the “Check” box in front of each audio source. 

3. Start conversion. 

Click big "Convert" button to start conversion. It won't take much time for conversion and then you will get mp4 video once completed. Hit "Open" button you will go to location of generated files. 

Now transfer the converted files to NAS device, and go to fully enjoy your favorite Blu-ray/DVD with with multiple language and share with other friends. 

More features in ByteCopy: 

* Full Disc Copy can 1:1 backup the whole Blu-ray/DVD disc with original structure including chapter markers. 

* Directly Copy will backup 100% intact Blu-ray main movie with all the multiple tracks excluding menu. 

* Contain all the features of Blu-ray Ripper: rip and convert latest Blu-ray/DVD to various video formats for playback or editing, edit the video before conversion including trim, crop, effect, etc, add *sst and *ass subtitle into video part and so on. 

Money Saving Software Bundles are coming and it will provide big special sale on much software bundled like: 

ByteCopy($42) + ChewTune($29) = Only $54.9, Save $16.1 
Video Converter Ultimate($65) + ChewTune($29) = Only $74.9, Save $19.1 
BDMagic($49) + ChewTune($29) = Only $49.9, Save $28.1 
DVDAid($35) + ChewTune($29) = Only $49.9, Save $14.1 

If you have many other videos to deal with, it is the right place for you. 

Best DVD Ripper for QNAP TS-x53B Series NAS

Rip Blu-ray/DVD to Synology NAS for Roku 3 

Rip DVD to Synology DiskStation DS418j for Streaming

Rip Oscars DVD/ISO onto Synology DS216+ NAS for Storage

Best Settings to Rip Blu-ray/DVD for Projecting on Big Screen

Rip DVD to Multi-track MKV for Playback with VLC Player

Rip DVD movies to H.265/HEVC MP4 on PC | Rip Blu-ray to Hard Drive Free

Rip 3D Blu-ray for PS4/Xbox One | Rip DVD to Roku 4 for Samsung 4K TV

Stream DVD to PS4 with Plex Web Browser | Stream DVD to TV via Chromecast Ultra

Src: https://h265-mkv-encoding.jimdo.com/2016/08/12/rip-blu-ray-dvd-onto-nas-server/
Terug naar boven
Profiel bekijken Stuur privébericht
Berichten van afgelopen:   
Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen   Reageren    Wie is de mol Online -> Voorgaande spelen Tijden zijn in GMT + 2 uur
Pagina 1 van 1

Ga naar: