Geregistreerd op: 14 Mrt 2017
|Geplaatst: 18-05-2017 11:33:07 Onderwerp: How Do You Rip A Blu-ray Disc?
This aricle show you the way how to rip any kind of your Blu-ray disc, for playing on any of your media player and devices, even without using a Blu-ray player.
There are lots of reasons why you might want to rip and copy a movie from a Blu-ray and store it on your computer. You might want to watch a new Blu-ray on your iPad or tablet (which do not have DVD drives); you might just want to backup your expensive movie collection; another reason might be that your Blu-ray collection is bulging and you want to free up some room in your house (a 1TB hard drive full of movies could save a huge amount of cubic meters in your house). Whatever the reason, how do you rip a Blu-ray to your Mac or PC? May be the two methods below can give you some sugggestions.
Rip Blu-ray with MakeMKV
1. Download and install MakeMKV. The program is completely free during the beta-testing phase, but that may change anytime, so get the software while you can.
2. Put a Blu-ray movie into your PC’s Blu-ray drive, and click the Blu-ray button in the middle of the screen.
MakeMKV can rip copies of your Blu-ray movies to MKV file only on your PC and Mac.
3. MakeMKV will scan the disc to identify the titles to rip.
4.When the software is done, select the location for your movie in the Output Folder menu box, click Make MKV, and wait. Expect an average Blu-ray disc to take at least 30 minutes to rip to your hard drive. It depends.
One thing you should care about is that MakeMKV output MKV files ONLY! If you wanna convert the MKV rip to more common format MP4, the Handbrake should be the best choice. You can also choose Brorsoft Blu-ray Ripper for Windows | for Mac as alternative cause it can rip all the Blu-ray disc to MKV and any format such as MP4, FLV, WMV, MOV, etc.
– Effectively circumvents copy protections found on commercial discs so you can rip and convert all the Blu-ray discs in your collection.
– Own the ability to retain closed captions, which is particularly useful for the hearing impaired.
– Preview windows allows you to watch your video before it’s converted so you’re assured you’re getting a video file that meets your needs.
– Grabs the NVIDIA® CUDA and AMD technologies, speeding up the conversion speed and lets you convert Blu-ray movies in a flash while keeping the original high video quality.
– Able to Produce various popular digital file formats such as H.265/HEVC, AVI, MP4, WMV, FLV, MPEG, MOV, MKV, etc.
– Offer a library of conversion profiles that’s optimized for playing on a variety of hot devices including iPhone (iPhone 7/7 Plus), iPad (iPad Pro), Samsung Galaxy phones(Galaxy S7/S7 Edge and Note 7), Windows Phone, TVs(Apple TV, Sony TV), PS4/3, Xbox One S and many more.
– The converted video file produced by this Blu-ray ripper is perfectly suited to watch on specific device. The video and audio are flawless when compared to the original Blu-ray and the same content downloaded from online sites.
• Directly Copy Blu-ray/DVD without extras
Save 100% intact M2TS/VOB main movie from your Blu-ray/DVD Disc without any quality loss.
• 1:1 Full Disc Copy
Copy the entire disc in original file structure with all subtitle tracks and audio streams preserved.
– Gives you the ability to perform some basic edits to your video before you convert it. For instance, you can cut the video length to only save the necessary part, crop video to remove the black edge, add personal watermark, adjust output video effects like brightness, contrast, saturation and hue. If you need all DVD titles like trailer, behind-the-scenes, you can merge various parts into one new video.
– Allows you to adjust export settings such as video codec, bit rate, frame rate, resolution and audio codec, bit rate, sample rate, channels, etc so you get exactly what you want out of a conversion.
Rip, backup and edit Blu-ray with Windows Brorsoft Blu-ray Ripper, Tutorial page >>
For Mac users, please turn to Mac Brorsoft Blu-ray Ripper Tutorial page >>
Source:How Do You Rip A Blu-ray Disc?