FAQ Zoeken Gebruikerslijst Gebruikersgroepen Profiel Log in om je privéberichten te bekijken Registreren Inloggen

How to Rip Blu-ray Disc to H265 Videos

Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen   Reageren    Wie is de mol Online -> Nieuws
Vorige onderwerp :: Volgende onderwerp  
Auteur Bericht
bakercolin092

BerichtGeplaatst: 20-04-2017 10:39:12    Onderwerp: How to Rip Blu-ray Disc to H265 Videos Reageren met citaat

This article mainly help you to rip Blu-ray disc to HEVC/H265 MP4 videos for playing on Samsung TV in high quality without using of Blu-ray Player.

As we all know that Samsung TV support H.265 codec videos well. In consideration of H.265 HEVC compression algorithms over the H.264 AVC, it can compress video files to the half size with the same video quality as the original as well as improve the video quality at the same bit rate. We suggest you to rip the Blu-ray to H.265 codec for playing on Samsung TV, if you also want to rip Blu-ray to other TV which H.265 is not supported, H.264 MP4 is ok, though.

Some of the key differences between H.265 (HEVC) and H.264 (MPEG 4 AVC) are listed here.

Now that Samsung TV support H.265 (it’s supported format chart), why not rip your Blu-ray to H.265 for watching on your big Samsung TV?

I’d also like to make use of the h.265 codec, since it will cut down significantly on space. I’ve got myself a tons of Blu-ray disc, I decided that I’d like to rip my extensive blu-ray collection to H.265 codec for my Samsung TV, and I know that I will have to use a Blu-ray ripping tool, which oen should be?

Brorsoft Blu-ray Ripper is a powerful H.265 encoder, decoder and converter. It can rip and convert DVD/Blu-ray movies to H.265 videos.

Meanwhile, it has TV profile preset, you can rip DVD/Blu-ray movies to Samsung TV as well as LG TV, Sony TV, Panasonic TV directly. You can watch the 3D/2D Blu-ray to your Samsung TV with 3D effects.

For Mac users please turn to Brorsoft Store to get Mac version, it is full compatible with all MAC OX including macOS Sierra.How to rip Blu-ray to H.265 MP4 for Samsung TV

The trail-before-purchase version availabel for you, the watermark is the only limitation between the trial version and full version. Here in this article, Windows version screenshots were taken as example, the Mac version shares the same steps, just keep in mind you have download the right version, Windows platform .exe files cannot be installed on macOS – and vice versa.

Step 1. Load Blu-ray movies

Install and launch the best Blu-ray to H.265 Converter program. Insert your Blu-ray disc into your BD drive, and click “BD/DVD disc” icon to load your Blu-ray movies. You can also import movies files from Blu-ray folder, ISO.

Step 2. Set output format

Click on Format bar, select “Common Video” from the format list and in submenu you can find “H.265 Video(*.mp4)”. The hit on the small folder icon to specify an output folder.

Tip: If you wanna some advanced settings, you can click “Settings” icon to adjust the video, audio parameters bitare, frame rate, sample rate, audio channel, etc. Plus, you can click “Edit” button to do some editing work cropping, trimming, settings effect, adding subtitles.

You can also select best format for Samsung Smart TV. Click the drop-down button on the right side of the “Format” to select suitable formats from “TVs” Category

Step 3. Start conversion

Click “Convert” button and the program will rip Blu-ray movies to H.265 mp4 video immediately.

You can easily find the output files in the output folders once the conversion is done.

Then you can transfer the videos to Samsung TV via USB or store the videos on your Home Server or DLNA enabled device for streaming to Samsung TV.

I share some of my experience in these following pages:

[*]How to Play DVDs on Samsung TV without DVD Player
[*]Watch 2D Blu-ray & DVD with 3D Effect on Samsung 3D TV
[*]Best Settings to Rip Blu-ray or DVD for Playing on TV via DLNA
[*]Best Settings to Rip Blu-ray or DVD for Playing on TV via USB
[*]How to Store Blu-ray DVD to External Hard Drive and Watch on HD TV
[*]How to Watch Blu-ray Movies on Sony TV via DLNA/USB
[*]Converting Video_TS Folder for Playback on Sony TV
[*]Converting ISO files for Playback on LG TV through USB

Source: How to Rip Blu-ray Disc to H265 Videos for Playing on Samsung TV
Terug naar boven
Profiel bekijken Stuur privébericht
Berichten van afgelopen:   
Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen   Reageren    Wie is de mol Online -> Nieuws Tijden zijn in GMT + 2 uur
Pagina 1 van 1

Ga naar: