FAQ Zoeken Gebruikerslijst Gebruikersgroepen Profiel Log in om je privéberichten te bekijken Registreren Inloggen

Rip 3D Blu-ray for streaming to BenQ W1070 projector

Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen   Reageren    Wie is de mol Online -> Winnaars en Mollen
Vorige onderwerp :: Volgende onderwerp  
Auteur Bericht
Velemoochi

BerichtGeplaatst: 09-07-2015 08:05:08    Onderwerp: Rip 3D Blu-ray for streaming to BenQ W1070 projector Reageren met citaat

Rip 3D Blu-ray for streaming to BenQ W1070 projector

This article aims to help projector users to look for an easily and quickly way to play 3D Blu-ray movies on BenQ W1070 projector with 3D effect.

Source: Watch 3D Blu-ray media with BenQ W1070 DLP projector

Last week I purchased BenQ W1070 projector as recommended by many folks on AVSforum. This is my first projector and so far I love it. The image quality surpassed my expectations. It is claimed that the W1070 supports multiple forms of 3D - including HDMI, Blu-ray, 3D broadcasting, video games and NVIDIA 3DTV PC connectivity - in 1080p Full HD resolution. But I'm coufused about how to watch 3D Blu-ray media with BenQ W1070 DLP projector seeing the questions below.

"I have a problem with my projector. it is a benq w1070 and cant watch bluray 3d... i have a 3d bluray player (samsung) and an attached harddisk to it. while i can watch side by side movies from my harddisk, i cant watch the blurays... when i put the disc in, projector recognizes the format (frame packing) and i get a double vision but my glasses does not get active. please help me, thanks"

"I plugged the HDMI lead into my benq w1070 and the player, put in Avatar 3D and then went to play in 3D. It said that no 3D device is connected to the player and the movie couldn't be played in 3D. What's the problem?"

Today, just about everyone has gotten used to the idea of big-screen 3D viewing. Keep in mind to watch 3D you will need to have the following: A 3D HDTV or a projector, 3D blu ray disc player, 3D blu ray disc movie and a 3D glasses. Then if you don't want to buy a 3D Blu-ray player, how to watch 3D Blu-ray on BenQ W1070 DLP projector?

Hot Search: 3D Blu-ray to WiiU | 3D Blu-ray to Oculus Rift DK2 | 3D Blu-ray to Panasonic VT65 | 3D Blu-ray to 3DTV | Ultimate Blu-ray Disc (3D) Ripping & Copying Guide + Review

What you need:

1. A 3D-enabled Television or 3D-enabled Video Projector:

This includes LCD, Plasma, and DLP Televisions, as well as DLP and LCD-type video projectors. All 3D-enabled Televisions and Projectors will be able to work with the 3D standards now approved for Blu-ray and over-the-air, Cable, and Satellite transmission.

2. 3D Content

Since you have had many 3D Blu-ray discs in hand, how can it be playable in BenQ W1070 projector? The only thing need to be solved now is find a good blu-ray ripper that can convert Blu-ray discs to BenQ W1070 supported format and preserve the 3D effect at the same time.

After searching term blu-ray ripper review, Pavtube ByteCopy (Read 3D Blu-ray Ripper Review) comes up. I try it for free that was the catcher right there and I liked the ease and simple select and convert and done. The output 3D videos may not be exactly the same as your original 3D blu-ray disc, but it do not influence the watching effect.

Tip: The mac version is Pavrtube ByteCopy for Mac.

Other Download:
- Pavtube old official address: http://www.pavtube.cn/bytecopy/
- Cnet Download: http://download.cnet.com/Pavtube-ByteCopy/3000-7970_4-76158512.html

Tutorial: Convert 3D Blu-ray movies to SBS MKV for playing on BenQ W1070 DLP projector

Step 1: Run this Pavtube ByteCopy, load Blu-ray discs, Blu-ray folder, Blu-ray ISO image files.

This program will help you analysis ISO files automatically so that there's no need to run virtual drive to mount ISO image files any more.

Step 2: Click the "Format" menu, here you are suggested to choose "MKV Side-by-Side 3D Video (*.mkv)"

Step 3: If you like, modify profile settings such as video size, bitrate, frame rate, etc to get optimized video and audio playback.

Step 4: Return to the Blu-ray to SBS MKV Converter main interface, and hit the "Convert" button to start encoding Blu-ray for BenQ W1070. Once it finshes, open output folder, locate the created mkv file and you can transfer to your BenQ W1070 DLP projector.

3. 3D Glasses

Yes, you will need to wear glasses to watch 3D. The glasses that will be used is mostly likely be one of two types: Passive or Active.

Passive Polarized glasses look and wear much like sunglasses and have enough front space to place over existing eyeglasses for those than need to.

Active Shutter glasses are slightly bulky, since they have batteries and a transmitter that synchs that rapidly moving shutters for each eye with the onscreen display rate.

Depending on which brand and model TV or video projector you buy will determine which type of glasses you will be enquired for use with that TV or video projector.

Everything is done! Just have a fun of your 3D Blu-ray discs movies on your BenQ W1070 projector.

And Pavtube ByteCopy can also backup your 3D blu-ray movies with keeping multiple audio tracks and subtitles in lossless mkv format .

Read this comparsion to get more multmedia tools and check out Pavtube Money-saving Tips here.

Learn more:
Terug naar boven
Profiel bekijken Stuur privébericht
Berichten van afgelopen:   
Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen   Reageren    Wie is de mol Online -> Winnaars en Mollen Tijden zijn in GMT + 2 uur
Pagina 1 van 1

Ga naar: