FAQ Zoeken Gebruikerslijst Gebruikersgroepen Profiel Log in om je privéberichten te bekijken Registreren Inloggen

Easily Rip and Put DVD collection on NAS for streaming

Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen   Reageren    Wie is de mol Online -> Voorgaande spelen
Vorige onderwerp :: Volgende onderwerp  
Auteur Bericht
Velemoochi

BerichtGeplaatst: 07-05-2015 09:47:02    Onderwerp: Easily Rip and Put DVD collection on NAS for streaming Reageren met citaat

Easily Rip and Put DVD collection on NAS for streaming

If you want to search for an useful conversion software to put DVD movie collection on NAS and play through TV, tablet, PC and other DLNA devices, this article will give my own experience about it and it may provide some reference for you.

"I want to make a copy for my NAS server and to have a backup of my DVD disk. And then I will stream them for watching on any of my DLNA compatible devices. How to make it?"

As a powerful multimedia storage and sharing center, NAS provides much convenience for my digital life. The most entertainment it helps me is enjoy my movie collection on the TV through the NAS Server.

When you have got an amazing DVD like Transformers: Energon or Frozen, don't you want to enjoy its magnificent scene with high quality on your DLNA compatible devices? Go to make a copy of your DVDs onto NAS server for streaming. Now, I will show the simply steps on how to convert DVD movies to NAS supported MP4 format.

Hot Search: DVD to iPad Mini 3 | DVD to Windows Movie Maker | DVD to Galaxy Tab Pro | Chromecast Column | Roku Column

Things you need:

Download the best DVD converter: Pavtube DVDAid.

Then, let's begin the conversion process.

Step 1. Launch the DVD to NAS converter and load DVD movies to the program.

Step 2. Choose the MP4 format for my Asustor AS-302T NAS. I always use "H.264 HD Vidoe(*.mp4)" under "HD Video" profile.

Tip:

1. The Forced subtitle which I appreciate is also on the main interface and if you check this function, it could show the forced subtitles you chose in the output video.

2. If your computer have Nvidia CUDA/ATI AMD ready graphics card, you can have GPU encoding and the conversion would be faster.

Step 3. Hit the "Convert" button to start the conversion. It may take some time to finish the conversion, and with this period, I just do some housework to wait it.

When the conversion is over, just click the "Open" icon to locate the output video and then transfer the files to NAS server. Make sure the wireless network connection is accessible among the NAS and HD TV or other media players. Then just enjoy the high quality DVD movies. So easy, right? Go on to have a try now!

If you are a Mac user and have Blu-ray as well as DVD to rip, try Pavtube ByteCopy for Mac.

Great News!!! Pavtube Software officially released its 2015 Easter Deal. Pavtube ByteCopy for Mac and iMedia Converter for Mac are available with 50% off lasting to April, 5, 2015. Don't miss it! Find more Easter Crazy Promotion at Pavtube Facebook.

More articles to read:

Best Video Converter Ultimate Reviewed - Why Choose it?
iMovie/FCE DVD Tutorial -How to Import a DVD into iMovie/FCE
Add MKV, AVI, Xvid, FLV, FLAC, WAV to iTunes on Mac
View Exported 3D Video from Blu-ray/DVD on Archos VR
Add MOV to iTunes to Play in iTunes/iPad/iPhone on Mac
Upload SD/HD Video and Blu-ray/DVD Movie Clips to Vimeo
Windows Media Player Cannot Play Blu-ray

Source: http://open-media-community.com/2014/06/21/transfer-dvd-to-mp4-m4v-for-nas/
Terug naar boven
Profiel bekijken Stuur privébericht
Berichten van afgelopen:   
Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen   Reageren    Wie is de mol Online -> Voorgaande spelen Tijden zijn in GMT + 2 uur
Pagina 1 van 1

Ga naar: