FAQ Zoeken Gebruikerslijst Gebruikersgroepen Profiel Log in om je privéberichten te bekijken Registreren Inloggen

Reincarnation

Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen   Reageren    Wie is de mol Online -> Speluitleg
Vorige onderwerp :: Volgende onderwerp  
Auteur Bericht
ylq123

BerichtGeplaatst: 21-09-2019 09:20:59    Onderwerp: Reincarnation Reageren met citaat

Reincarnation in any years, things are human, only deep waves of white waves, telling the implementation of leafless feelings. When the time goes by Wholesale Cigarettes, the battle moves to the stars, only the snow-capped Arctic, the beautiful aurora, the mythical old town that bears the snow in the Arctic. The memory of the sun slowly falls to the horizon, and the last bright sunset glows into the boundless sky. It seems to be withered. The branches stretched helplessly into the sky Marlboro Lights, the yellow leaves faded uncontrollably, and finally fell slowly, just like the dying butterfly doing the most ineffective struggle, the most powerless shouting deep roots, flat-top buildings, simple People, the glory of the past, annihilated here, faded, and faded. I have been here many times, witnessing the "transmutation" here, the ancient memories are dusted in the once prosperous, no longer come, they abandoned the old The history of the times. When I first stepped in here, I found memories of the old city. When I wanted to relive this historical sense, everything passed me by, and I went to the colorful neon lights, shining brightly. From time to time, the car came and went, and from time to time, crossed a beautiful landscape, like the scales flashed out by the dragon, and it flashed more and more in the darkness. Everything reflected the sky and witnessed the miracle belonging to the real city. I also want to come to the big city and appreciate this gorgeousness. When I was a child, I now dream like a dream. As we grow older, we gradually forget the vows that we used to, and we are indifferent to the passion. Our childhood and Youth, bloody dreams, sparkling sweat on the chest, watching the night, quiet. One piece, one piece, a piece of snow falling from the sky, angelic purity. Under the snow. Time flow of hourglass, dark black There is a light, silver in the middle. Just seeing, the white snow is the shouting of me in the dusk, the white hair in my life, the memory of your moon in the memory. The night that is sleeping alone is Your adulthood after my adulthood is my darkness, and my youth pays for your eyebrows. You have blocked all the warm farewells from the past, the stab wounds of joy, the growth of the lily's flower nightmare. Your watch. I Turning away, there are many, many distant sounds disappearing at the end of the ocean, there are whispers that I can hardly distinguish, in exchange for the whimpers you return. But I am not alone, because you are in my After watching, so that this winter is no longer sad and lonely, just remember that Guo Jingming said that the child is far away, the home is hot, there is a father mountain, there is a mother thick moss, the so-called father and mother, a child, but means that in the hope Gradually, I told them with a slap in the back Carton Of Cigarettes, do not have to chase, just ask for a peace of mind, watch in the snow. The light between the back and forth has never been extinguished. If it is only as early as the first sight, why come to the autumn wind and sadness.
Related articles:
Cigarettes Online

Newport Cigarettes
Terug naar boven
Profiel bekijken Stuur privébericht
Berichten van afgelopen:   
Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen   Reageren    Wie is de mol Online -> Speluitleg Tijden zijn in GMT + 2 uur
Pagina 1 van 1

Ga naar: