FAQ Zoeken Gebruikerslijst Gebruikersgroepen Profiel Log in om je privéberichten te bekijken Registreren Inloggen

Shrink Blu-Ray From BD-50 To BD-25

Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen   Reageren    Wie is de mol Online -> Voorgaande spelen
Vorige onderwerp :: Volgende onderwerp  
Auteur Bericht
PavSoft888

BerichtGeplaatst: 16-08-2019 09:55:16    Onderwerp: Shrink Blu-Ray From BD-50 To BD-25 Reageren met citaat

Recently, I saw the question on VideoHelp forum: “I am trying to figure out how to “shrink” down a regular Blu-Ray movie on Mac, so that I can burn it to a single layer 25 GB BD disc for playback. Is this possible? If so, I would greatly appreciate any advice on how to do so.

Me and my wife have invested a lot of money in buying Blu-ray movies, so I really want to have a backup copy of each, so our kids won’t destroy our investment. I do understand that I can back them up on my hard drive and play from there, but I would much rather have a disc copy to store away in case the original gets damaged or scratched up.”

[color=rgb(0, 0, 0)]I happened to get some experiences that when ripping from a BD50 to a BD25 on Mac, a typical movie will fit onto a BD25 without actually re-encoding the video at all. So I maybe can give an answer to the help seeker. There is no software on the market that can fulfill backing up Blu-ray and burning video to Blu-ray at the same time. So to compress a BD 50 to BD 25 on Mac , you have to use two software to achieve these two parts: Part one: Backup 50 GB Blu-ray to 25GB video without quality loss; Part two. Burn copied Blu-ray into 25 GB Blu-ray disc [/color]

[color=rgb(0, 0, 0)]Learn >> [/color]Mac Blu-ray Ripper vs. Mac Blu-ray Copier

[size=large]Part One: Backup 50 GB Blu-ray to 25GB video without quality loss[/size]

[color=rgb(0, 0, 0)]Here, you need a Blu-ray Ripper for Mac. I used [/color]Pavtube ByteCopy for Mac [color=rgb(0, 0, 0)] and I think it deserves to try. This Blu-ray Ripper is mainly designed for those who feel like to compress Blu-ray movies to smaller size on Mac, MacBook Pro, MacBook Mini, MacBook Air. It offers H.264, XviD and MPEG-2 video codec. That enables you to copy Blu-ray to other popular format with smaller size like H.265, M3U8, AVI, MP4, MOV, M4V, etc. It is worth mentioning that if you shrink 50 GB Blu-ray to MKV for 25 GB size, you can keep all the [/color]chapter markers[color=rgb(0, 0, 0)] to convenient you to locate the timescale directly. And you can uncheck the audio and subtitle tracks to preserve only one streams which is important to shrink BD 50 to 25 GB movies on Mac. In “Profile settings”, you can adjust audio and video size, bitrate, framerate, etc to down 50 GB Blu-ray movie size. [/color]

[color=rgb(0, 0, 0)]This Mac Blu-ray Copier supports Mac OS X 10.11 El Capitan, Mac OS X 10.10 Yosemite, 10.9 Mavericks, 10.8 Mountain Lion, 10.7 Lion, 10.6 Snow Leopard, 10.5 Leopard. [/color]

[color=rgb(0, 0, 0)]If you are a Windows users, you can refer this article to [/color]compress 50 GB Blu-ray movie to 25 GB[color=rgb(0, 0, 0)]. [/color]

Free download and install:
[color=rgb(0, 0, 0)] [/color]

Other Download:
[color=rgb(0, 0, 0)]– Pavtube old official address: [/color]http://www.pavtube.cn/bytecopy-mac/
[color=rgb(0, 0, 0)]– Cnet Download: [/color]http://download.cnet.com/Pavtube-ByteCopy/3000-7970_4-76177783.html

[size=medium]Steps to backup 50 GB Blu-ray to 25 GB movie with Blu-ray Ripper on Mac[/size]

[color=rgb(0, 0, 0)]Step 1: Load 50 GB Blu-ray movie[/color]

[color=rgb(0, 0, 0)]Run Blu-ray Copier on Mac, and click “File” and “Load from disc” to import your Blu-ray movies. Another way to import Blu-ray movie is to click the file icon on upper-left corner. [/color]

[color=rgb(0, 0, 0)]Step 2: Choose output titles, audio tracks and subtitles to keep[/color]

[color=rgb(0, 0, 0)]To shrink BD 50 to 25 GB videos on Mac, you’d better keep main movie only. This Blu-ray Ripper will automatically choose the main title to backup. [/color]

[color=rgb(0, 0, 0)]Step 3: Down 1080p Blu-ray to H.264 MKV[/color]

[color=rgb(0, 0, 0)]Click “Settings”, in video column, choose H.264 codec for your MKV video for its ability of maintaining pretty good video quality with higher compression ratio. In “Size”, you can shrink 1080p Blu-ray to 720p. To shrink BD 50 to BD 25 on Mac, you are advised to set the bitrate to 5000kbps. Then, in audio settings, uncheck the audio and subtitles you don’t want to achieve a smaller size Blu-ray movie. [/color]

[color=rgb(0, 0, 0)]Step 4: start the copy process[/color]

[color=rgb(0, 0, 0)]After all your settings, what you need to do in the end is to click the big red “convert” to get the copy 50 GB Blu-ray to 25 GB video process on Mac started.[/color]

[size=large]Part Two: Burn copied Blu-ray into 25 GB Blu-ray disc[/size]

[color=rgb(0, 0, 0)]Step 1: Import source 25 GB Blu-ray video into Toast[/color]

[color=rgb(0, 0, 0)]Open [/color]Toast[color=rgb(0, 0, 0)] on Mac. On the main screen, click the “Video” button in the screen,take the ripped 50 GB Blu-ray movie you want to burn to 25 GB Blu-ray disc and drag them into the right side of the window.[/color]

[color=rgb(0, 0, 0)]Step 2: Start to burn BD 50 to BD 25 disc on Mac[/color]

[color=rgb(0, 0, 0)]Cick the Options tab at top right to bring up the disc options. You can select a menu style, choose the encoding quality, decide whether you want the disc to start playing video automatically on insertion, and include any original photos, among other options. Choose BD or BD DL as the disc type, insert a blank disc, and wait while Toast performs its magic. You can then eject your disc and play it in your Blu-ray player for movie watching.[/color]

[color=rgb(0, 0, 0)]Finally, you succeed to shrink BD 50 to BD 25 disc on Mac. I think this answer is detailed enough to instruct you. [/color]

[size=medium]Related Article:[/size]
Terug naar boven
Profiel bekijken Stuur privébericht
Berichten van afgelopen:   
Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen   Reageren    Wie is de mol Online -> Voorgaande spelen Tijden zijn in GMT + 2 uur
Pagina 1 van 1

Ga naar: