FAQ Zoeken Gebruikerslijst Gebruikersgroepen Profiel Log in om je privéberichten te bekijken Registreren Inloggen

The days are like

Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen   Reageren    Wie is de mol Online -> Speluitleg
Vorige onderwerp :: Volgende onderwerp  
Auteur Bericht
ylq123

BerichtGeplaatst: 10-08-2019 04:50:31    Onderwerp: The days are like Reageren met citaat

The days are like a simple and complicated picture; life, but forever looking for the next blank inscription, wakes up earlier. Blinking for a while, less than seven o'clock, faint, like an insect that lost its sense of direction. The body, a trace of chills, curled up in the quilt, holding himself like a cat crouching in the corner. Some people say: If a woman likes to hold herself, it is a feeling of insecurity. I don't know when I started, I like to be like this when I am alone. It seems that only in this way can we feel safe; it seems that only in this way can we feel a little warmth between the heavens and the earth, and I don��t know why it suddenly becomes so cold. Seeing the cold days during the day, stepping on the ground, meeting some people who are frosty, and also becoming a cold-eyed bystander. I have lost interest in anyone and can��t afford to be passionate about anything. The night is also so cold, cold face, cold eyes. On a person's night, loneliness is a lazy poem. When it was clear, the stars seemed to be twinkling with tears of loneliness; on rainy nights, the floating raindrops seemed to be free hearts, and they had no soul. Perhaps, no one has ever paid attention, no one cares, no one has ever guarded. Then let my heart become a lonely city. No one wants to enter, no one needs to enter; no one knows, no one wants to know; no one wants to pick up the dream that was lost, no one can wake up the girl who lost her dream, no one can stimulate When I was a teenager, I have been ignorant for many years, I don��t want to say anything, I don��t say anything Newport 100S, I don��t do anything. Lazy looking out the window, light blue curtains are separated by a light blue sky? I do not know. Maybe, the morning sun is beautiful, the sun rises, the clouds are walking freely, the birds are singing happily, the beautiful little beetles are looking for the dream they enjoyed last night in the green leaves, and the snails are slowly coming from the deep earth. Climb out, stretch the transparent tentacles, and harvest the most beautiful morning outside of the day, so quiet and harmonious; the interior is filled with loneliness and loneliness. I habitually stuck my eyes on the curtains, and my thoughts were still flying in the empty room. The whole background was as elegant and quiet as the sky. Light blue, this kind of color that I like most and the most simple and popular in my childhood, although not dazzling but long-lasting occupied my heart. In the distance, the lonely sail seems to escape from my vision, and is about to die. For example, a dream that has been held for many years, when patience reaches the limit, finally deviates from the promise of the year, leaving a shadow of sorrow and urgency. In the middle, the yellow car with the same interval is not rushing, and calmly heading in the same direction. The car is a pair of lovers who are in love, a couple who are in love, or a warm and awkward family. I don't know, I just judged from their soothing speed, at least they should be comfortable and comfortable; near, an elegant glass round table, two milky chairs are placed opposite the round table; things on the table The main color is bright orange: in the transparent vase, there are yellow and white daisies. On the table corresponding to the chair Wholesale Cigarettes, there are two cups of half full orange juice, which makes the whole table stand out. It seems that there are two people who come together and go hand in hand. As for the story between them, whether it happened or not, it caused people to infinitely want to follow this idea, when admiring the curtains, I was suddenly awakened by a bird called intoxication. "The birds of summer, flew to my window to sing and flew away. The yellow leaves of autumn, they have nothing to sing, just sigh and fly there." Do not remember if it is in Tagore's "Flying Birds" Original sentence. However, in my eyes, the birds in the summer should fly in the direction of the dream; the autumn leaves are sighing and flying in accordance with the law of life. Everything is due to the relationship between the fruit and the fruit: if there is a cause, there is no fruit, if there is no cause, there is no fruit; what kind of cause, what kind of fruit will be formed. Nowadays, I carefully read this painting: the white space in the vicinity, the calmness in the middle, and the departure in the distance, as if it were a person��s life, too much imagination, too real reality, and too practical helplessness. They are all concentrated in this not-so-flat space. In these simple pieces, in this one-to-one picture, in that one after another, all of them are presented at the same time. But I don��t know how poor this life can be, can you paint such a beautiful picture: even if the blank space may be regrettable, it may be an illusion behind the calm, the depth of the escape may be helpless, it may be forbearance And the pain, there may be a beautiful kind of disability, but one thing I can be sure: all the days, just like this painting, from the beginning to the end, so simple and complicated, full of mysterious blanks. It does not allow you to choose, to be picky, to demand; but you need to constantly question Carton Of Cigarettes, to explore, to find one after another in the life of the blank. If this is the case, then live a solid and solid life every day, like the picture: even if you are helpless, please remember the dreams of the dream; even if you are forbearing, please remember the time that has been lingering; even if it is broken, please remember Have the beauty of being; even if you regret, please remember the warmth and sweetness you have enjoyed; even if you are desperate, please remember to wait for the ones left behind to leave, and stay there. Some things should be slowly faded away, such as the sail shadow; some things will remain in our hearts forever, such as the bottle of daisies, the two and a half cups of orange juice, and the relative seat thinking, aiming At a glance, going to eight o'clock, it is time to get up. Gently rubbing his head, it seems that he is no longer dizzy. Oh, what new novels will there be today?
Related articles:
Cigarettes For Sale

Online Cigarettes
Terug naar boven
Profiel bekijken Stuur privébericht
Berichten van afgelopen:   
Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen   Reageren    Wie is de mol Online -> Speluitleg Tijden zijn in GMT + 2 uur
Pagina 1 van 1

Ga naar: