FAQ Zoeken Gebruikerslijst Gebruikersgroepen Profiel Log in om je privéberichten te bekijken Registreren Inloggen

e as it does in the source langu

Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen   Reageren    Wie is de mol Online -> Speluitleg
Vorige onderwerp :: Volgende onderwerp  
Auteur Bericht
xuezhiqian123

BerichtGeplaatst: 23-05-2019 04:45:48    Onderwerp: e as it does in the source langu Reageren met citaat

NAIROBI jordan 11 midnight navy mens 2017 , Mar. 17 (Xinhua) -- Olympic champion and world 800m record holder David Rudisha is fired up to reclaim the global title he surrendered to Ethiopia's Mohammed Aman in 2013 when injury ruled him out of a defence in Moscow.

With the biennial IAAF track and field showpiece set for Beijing in the summer, the Kenyan two-lap king is looking forward to another successful run at the Chinese capital where he made his name by clinching the World Junior title in 2006.

"I missed in 2013 Russia, Moscow because I was injured that year. This is another chance for me to go back there and see how best I can do," said Rudisha.

"I'm looking forward to this because it will be another good stepping stone towards the Olympics next year in Rio. This is my focus and most important thing this season," the 2011 World champion said before launching his 2015 campaign with a brisk 1:45. 01 victory at the Sydney Track Classic in Australia.

In Australia, he crossed the line two seconds ahead of the nearest competitor when he opened up the afterburners with 200m to go.

Rudisha, who has another Australian date at the Melbourne Track Classic this weekend before returning home to step up training for the start of the international track season, tempered expectations he could produce the kind of performances that led him to the staggering 1:40.91 world record at the London 2012 Olympics final.

"I know there are a lot of expectations for the year. For the years I have been running well, we have seen fast races and fast times. This year, I want to build step by step to Rio," he said.

His return from knee injury that required surgery and a long rehabilitation period last year robbed him of four crucial months in training. His rustiness showed when he won his first career silver at the Glasgow Commonwealth Games behind Olympic silver medallist, Nigel Amos of Botswana.

"I understand the reason is because I did not have good preparations. I started training in March and going to that level, I can say I did well. It's obvious if you don't have good training, you cannot expect a great season," said Rudisha.

"This is a different year. I'm looking forward to the World Championships in Beijing that will be the climax of the season and I'm happy with my training and I expect a good season," he added.

In his absence, Aman and Amos took over the mantle, and the Kenyan star is anticipating another tough duel for honors across the season culminating in the Beijing showpiece, underscoring their importance to the global 800m race.

"These are the guys who have given me stiff challenge and I want to appreciate that they are doing well in 800m meters and in my absence, they are raising the flag of 800m high. We like and love to have people like those because they make 800m look like sport," he said of his key Ethiopian and Botswana biggest threats to his ambitions.

Software localization is a process of adapting a software application for a specific audience. It is an easy means of automating localization process and reducing cost. Most of the software manufacturers around the globe create their software in English. However, there are many people in the world who prefer to communicate in their own language. Moreover, they prefer to buy anything in their own language only.

Software is a global market and most of the international buyers prefer their software to be in their native language. When software program is in the language of users, they are able to utilize it conveniently. It enables users to operate it better. Thus, software localization service tends to make user comfortable with the software products they are using.

If the messages they received by the audience will be in their own language, they will feel closely attached to the products and will give it more preference over other products in the market. Software localization services tends to do much more than translation of the information. It makes software programs completely adaptable to the culture of targeted clients. It is essential that application localization should be conducted while keeping the needs, language and habits of the local people in mind. It is important that products manuals and instructions should be translated appropriately to be understood by the targeted clients.

With fiercing competition in software market, more and more software companies around the globe are jumping into software localization to stay ahead of all its competitors in the market. The process of software localization undergoes stages of translating user interface, resizing dialog boxes, customizing features, and testing the results thereof so as to ensure that software programs run well in the targeted language as it does in the source language. Software localisation is based on many criterias such as adaptable content, communication tone, graphical and scripting components etc.

If you want to expand your business and reap all the benefts of globalisation, software localization becomes vital for your organisation. A business cannot survive without smooth flow of communication. In order to make business ideas reach the targeted audience, it is essential that business should communicate in the language of the audince. Software localization makes the business communicate in the language of audience and enable it to proliferate better relationships with them. It is always better to hire services of reputed localization company for software application localization to get much authentic and reliable software localization services.

Localization is especially important now that the Internet makes software and other products more readily available to international consumers. If you want to create a world-wide presence for your software company, you will need to localize and make your products available in languages other than just English.

When you. Cheap Vapormax Cheap Vapormax Womens Cheap Vapormax Flyknit SE Cheap Air Max 90 SE Cheap Nike Air Max 90 Cheap Nike Air Max 90 Cheap Under Armour Boys Shoes Cheap Under Armour Speedform Shoes Cheap Under Armour Youth Shoes Cheap Under Armour Basketball Shoes
Terug naar boven
Profiel bekijken Stuur privébericht
Berichten van afgelopen:   
Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen   Reageren    Wie is de mol Online -> Speluitleg Tijden zijn in GMT + 2 uur
Pagina 1 van 1

Ga naar: