FAQ Zoeken Gebruikerslijst Gebruikersgroepen Profiel Log in om je privéberichten te bekijken Registreren Inloggen

The iteration two on Follow-up meetings and sessions

Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen   Reageren    Wie is de mol Online -> De test
Vorige onderwerp :: Volgende onderwerp  
Auteur Bericht
wieilily

BerichtGeplaatst: 22-03-2019 04:07:11    Onderwerp: The iteration two on Follow-up meetings and sessions Reageren met citaat

The second iteration will involve doing follow-up meetings with each of the groups. However nike air max 90 white online sale , the mistakes and errors made in the first iteration will feature. Additionally, the team will discuss the outcomes from the first iteration and the anticipated outcomes. The team will come up with the best ways to correct them before proceeding to the main agenda of the iteration. The overall team leader will discuss the proposed requirements from each of the groups.
The plan
The iteration two on Follow-up meetings and sessions started having a meeting with the Mrs. Karen, the system developer. Mrs. Karen offered me the schedule having the plan for the iteration. According to the schedule nike air max 90 white black sale , the session had to take two weeks. According to the schedule presented by Mrs. Karen, the initial activity involved reviewing the data collected through questionnaires about the project. The facilitator of the session was Mr. Max. The sub-activities in the session involved the analyzing the user requirements and the specification. The second sub-task involved the formulation of the requirement deliverables and the data and information collection deliverables. The requirement for the system involved determining the inputs and the outputs of the system. The reviewing of data collected through questionnaires took four days. According to Mrs. Karen, the expected results of the session included the determination of the end user requirements.
According to the schedule submitted by the Mrs. Karen nike air max 90 white mens sale , the second schedule involved comparing the proposed automated electronic barcode with the previous security hand tags. The supervisor of the session was Mr. Son, the microchip developer. According to Mr. Son, the session required has divisions into simpler manageable modules that could have implementation through the following sub-tasks. The first subtask involved performing the analysis on the previous security hand tag to determine the section requiring modifications and the elimination of errors. The second sub-task involved analyzing the hardware and the software requirements of the proposed automated electronic barcode. According to MR. Son nike air max 90 white womens sale , the requirements of the, analyzing the system required the configuration of the Radio Frequency Identification (RFID) into the proposed system. The system analysis process took five days. Mr. Son explained that the expected results involved the determination of the system software requirements.
According to the schedule, the third session involved the review of the functional and the non-functional requirements of the system. Mrs. Karen specified that the supervisor of the session was supposed to be Miss. Abigail. Miss. Abigail required the task involving the reviewing of the functional and the non-functional requirement to involve the designing of the proposed system architecture by drawing the user interface as well as the structural architecture of the system. The requirements of the session involved the formulation of the functional requirement relationships. The session also required the determination of the system interaction with the actors and the system requirements. The session on reviewing of the functional and the non-functional requirements took four days. The results required included designing the use case diagram and the data flow diagrams (Mr. Son nike air max 90 white shoes sale , personal communication, September 02, 2015).
Action
I participated in the initial activity involved reviewing the data collected through questionnaires about the project. Mrs. Karen helped in the session involved the analyzing the user requirements and the specification. Mrs. Karen guided me in the formulation of the requirement deliverables and the data and information collection deliverables. I collected the data and information required to act as the inputs and the outputs of the system. I computed expected results of the session that included the determination of the end user requirements and specifications.
I participated in the second schedule involving the comparing the proposed automated electronic barcode with the previous security hand tags guided by Mr. Son nike air max 90 white sale , the microchip developer. Mr. Son helped me in performing the analysis on the previous security hand tag to determine the section requiring modifications and the elimination of errors. I performed the analyzing of the hardware and the software requirements of the proposed automated electronic barcode. MR. Son assisted me in the analyzing of the system requiring the configuration of the Radio Frequency Identification (RFID) into the proposed system.
Miss. Abigail guided me in the third session involving the review of the functional and the non-functional requirements of the system. Miss. Abigail helped me in designing of the proposed system architecture by drawing the user interface as well as the structural architecture of the system. Miss. Abigail led me in the session involved in the formulation of the functional requirement documentation. I drew the structure of the system interaction with the actors and the system requirements. I designed the the use case diagram and the data flow diagrams showing the relationship between the system actors and the hardware and software.
The observation
During the session, I had a wonderful time in working out the follow-up session and meeting. The session involved the supervision of Mrs. Keren, Mr. Son cheap nike air max 90 white online , and Miss. Abigail. Their intellectual guidance and support gave me the opportunity to observe vital programming aspect in determining the requirements of the proposed automated electronic barcode as well as determining the main functional aspects of the system. Through the review of the data collected through the questionnaire, I have observed that the major aspects of the proposed automated electronic barcode have acquired the necessary functionalities from the end users, the stakeholders cheap nike air max 90 white wholesale , and the clients. The review of the functional and the
Being a. Cheap Puma Shoes Cheap Puma Shoes Cheap Puma Sneakers Cheap Puma Sneakers Cheap Puma Rihanna Shoes Cheap Puma Fenty Shoes Cheap New Balance Classic Cheap New Balance 574 Cheap New Balance 574 Womens Cheap New Balance 574 Black
Terug naar boven
Profiel bekijken Stuur privébericht
Berichten van afgelopen:   
Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen   Reageren    Wie is de mol Online -> De test Tijden zijn in GMT + 2 uur
Pagina 1 van 1

Ga naar: